The Barcelona Card is the ultimate City Card: save money and time with free use of public transport, free admission, lots of discounts and entry with skip the line.
If you want to get to know Barcelona on your own, the Barcelona Card is ideal. You can save money with discounts, free entries and free rides on public transport and much time with entry with skip the line.
Delivery via e-mail (voucher) and via post.
The highlights of the Barcelona Card
The Barcelona Card offers many top attractions with free and discounted admissions, entrance without queuing, the free use of public transport and much more.
- Free admissions to 25 sights.
- Discounts for over further 85 museums, cultural institutions, leisure activities, shops, pubs and restaurants.
- Free use of public transport, i.e. metro and urban buses, trams, trains and Montjuïc Funicular and FGC in zone 1 (total urban area).
- Free train ride and free use of bus 46 from the airport into the city centre and back.
- Booklet with city map, metro plan and brief descriptions of the institutions where you get discounts.
- The Barcelona Card is available for 3, 4 or 5 consecutive days. For 2 days you can book the Barcelona Card Express.
- Barcelona Card for children: 4-12 years
Services included in the Barcelona Card
Free and unlimited use of public transport
- Free and unlimited use of public transport: TMB buses, Metro, Urban trains of FGC, Tram, Trains of Renfe Rodalies in zone 1.
- Free bus 46 and train to / from airport.
Free admission to Museums and sights with the Barcelona Card
- Centre de Cultura Contemporània de Barcelona (CCCB) (Skip the line!)
- Fundació Antoni Tàpies (Skip the line!)
- Fundació Joan Miró (Skip the line!)
- Museu d'Art Contemporani de Barcelona (MACBA) (Skip the line!)
- Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya (MNAC) (Skip the line!)
- El Borne Centre Cultural
- MUHBA El Call
- MUHBA Plaça del Rei
- MUHBA Refugi 307
- MUHBA Via Sepulcral Romana
- Museu de Cultures del Món
- Museu del Disseny
- Museu Etnològic
- Museu Frederic Marès
- Reial Monestir de Santa Maria de Pedralbes
- Jardí Botànic de Barcelona
- Museu Blau
- Museu de la Música (Skip the line!)
- Museu de la Xocolata (Skip the line!)
- Museu del Modernisme Català (Skip the line!)
- Museu Egipci de Barcelona (Skip the line!)
- Museu Olímpic i de l'Esport (Skip the line!)
- Joan Antoni Samaranch (Skip the line!)
- Torre de Collserola
- Circuit de Catalunya
- Las Golondrinas Barcelona Port
Discounts for more than 85 other attractions
For more than 85 other attractions as sights, shops, restaurants and others you get discounts up to 50%. Here you can download the the complete list of included services (pdf-file).
Information of Booking
Book here your Barcelonas Card (adult) and get 10% discount on the regular price. Simply enter the number of Cards you would like and select the shipping method.
Validity & Cancellation
- Full flexibility: you can decide by yourself when you want to use the Barcelona Card in the year of validity. Our vouchers are valid for one full calendar year for a single use.
- Start of validity is the first use of the card. The Barcelona Card is valid at consecutive calendar days.
- Booking without risk: received by mail and unneeded Barcelona Cards you can return to us until the 15 January of the following year , we will refund the full purchase price.
- No cancellation fees.
- Shipping by post (€4.90): In order to receive your Barcelona Cards before your arrival. Collection is not necessary. You are independent of opening times of the issuing points. Validity begins with the first use of the Card. You can return any unused Barcelona Cards to us up until 15 January the following year and receive a full refund.
Here you find the shipping times.
- Shipping by e-mail (free shipping): Immediately after booking you will get a voucher that allows you to pick up your booked Barcelona Cards directly at the bus, at the airport or other locations in the city (issuing points are listed below).
The 2017 Barcelona Card will be issued from 2 Janaury 2017.
Opening hours of the issuing points (tourist infos) for the Barcelona Cards, if sent by e-mail:
Airport Barcelona "El Prat de Llobregat", Terminal T1 and T2 (Opening time: Daily, 8:30 - 20:30)
Plaça de Catalunya, basement opposite the El Cortes Inglés (Opening time: Daily, 8:30 - 20:30, 26th December and 6th January, from 9:00 to 15:00)
Plaça de Sant Jaume/Ciutat, 2 (Opening time: Monday to Friday: 8:30 - 20:00, Saturday: 9:00 - 19:00 Sunday and public holidays: 9:00 - 14:00, 26th December and 6th January: from 9:00 - 14:00)
Estació del Nord (at this bus station the busses from Girona airport stops, opened: Mon + Wed 09:00 to 19:00, Tue 09:00 to 20:00, Thu + Fri 09:00 - 21:00, Sat 10:30 - 20:00, Son 9:30 - 15:00 and 16:00 - 20:00)
Main station Sants Estació (Opening time: Daily, 8:00 - 20:00, 26th December and 6th January: 9:00 to 15:00)
All Tourist Info closed on 1st of January and 25th of December