If you want to get to know Barcelona on your own, the Barcelona Card is ideal. You can save money with discounts, free entries and free rides on public transport and much time with entry with skip the line:
The highlights of the Barcelona Card
- Free admissions to 23 sights.
- Discounts for over further 75 museums, cultural institutions, leisure activities, shops, pubs and restaurants.
- Free use of public transport, i.e. metro and urban buses, trams, trains and Montjuïc Funicular and FGC in zone 1 (total urban area).
- Free train ride and free use of bus 46 from the airport into the city centre and back.
- Booklet with city map, metro plan and brief descriptions of the institutions where you get discounts. The booklet is in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish and Catalan.
- The Barcelona Card is available for 2, 3, 4 or 5 consecutive days
Barcelona Card for children: 4-12 years
Services included in the Barcelona Card
Free admission to Museums and sights with the Barcelona Card
- Centre de Cultura Contemporània de Barcelona (CCCB) (Skip the line!)
- Circuit de Catalunya
- Fundació Antoni Tàpies (Skip the line!)
- Fundació Joan Miró (Skip the line!)
- Las Golondrinas Barcelona Port
- Museu d'Art Contemporani de Barcelona (MACBA) (Skip the line!)
- Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya (MNAC) (Skip the line!)
- Museu Picasso, Tue-Sat 17-20h (Skip the line!)
- Jardi Botànic de Barcelona
- Monestir Pedralbes
- MUHBA El Call
- Museu d'Història de la Ciutat
- MUHBA Refugi 307
- MUHBA Via Sepulcral Romana
- Museu Blau
- Museu Frederic Marès
- Museu de la Música (Skip the line!)
- Museu de la Xocolata (Skip the line!)
- Museu del Modernisme Català (Skip the line!)
- Museu Egipci de Barcelona (Skip the line!)
- Museu Olímpic i de l'Esport (Skip the line!)
- Torre de Collserola
Free and unlimited use of public transport
- Free and unlimited use of public transport: TMB buses, Metro, Urban trains of FGC, Tram, Trains of Renfe Rodalies in zone 1.
- Free bus 46 and train to / from airport.
Discounts for more than 75 other attractions
For more than 75 other attractions as sights, shops, restaurants and others you get discounts up to 50%. Here you can download the the complete list of included services (pdf-file).
Book your Barcelona Card now
Simply enter the number of Barcelona Cards you would like and select the shipping method. You can choose between shipping by post and by e-mail.
Shipping of the Barcelona Card
- Shipping by e-mail (free shipping): Immediately after booking you will get a voucher that allows you to pick up your booked Barcelona Card at the airport or other locations in the city (issuing points are listed below).
- Shipping by post (€4.90 shipping to EU countries, Switzerland, the USA and Canada): In order to receive your Barcelona Card before your arrival. Collection is not necessary. You are independent of opening times of the issuing points. Validity begins with the first use of the Card.
Here you find the delivery times.
Issuing points (tourist info) for the booked Barcelona Card, if sent by e-mail
- Airport Barcelona "El Prat de Llobregat", Terminal T1 and T2 (daily from 9.00 to 21.00)
- Plaça de Catalunya, basement opposite the El Cortes Inglés (opened daily from 8.30 to 20.30)
- Plaça de Sant Jaume/Ciutat, 2 (opened Mo. to Fr. 9.00 to 20.00, Sa. 10.00 to 20.00, So. 10.00 to 14.00)
- Estació del Nord (at this bus staion the busses from Girona airport stops, opened Oct. - June from 9.00 to 15.00, July - Sept. 8.30 to 19.30 Uhr, March - June and Oct. 9.00 to 15.00, Nov. - Feb. closed)
- Main station Sants Estació (Summer: 8.00 to 20.00)
- All tourist information cloesd on 25 December and 1 January