The 2-day-Barcelona Card Express saves you money and time for two days: free usage of public transportation, reduced admissions and discounts at over 100 sights, stores and restaurants.
Shipping via e-mail voucher or via mail.
The highlights of the 2-days-Barcelona Card Express
The 2-days-Barcelona Card Express ( 48 hours) offers many top attractions with reduced admission up to 60%, free usage of the public transportation and a lot more for two calendar days.
- Discounts on over 100 museums, activities, cultural conditions, stores, bars and restaurants
- Free usage of public transportation: within the city zone (zone 1) metro, tram, public service busses, FGC (catalonian train), RENFE (spanish train)
- Free train ride and bus 46 ride from the airport El Prat de Llobregat to the city centre and back
- City map with the benefits and metro plan
- You can download a list of all the included benefits of the 2-days-Barcelona Card Express here (pdf document)
- The Barcelona Card Express is available for 2 consecutive days (48 hours from its first use)
- For 3, 4 and 5 days you can choose the Barcelona Card which contains more benefits as the 2-days Barcelona Card Express
Information of Booking
- Book here your Barcelonas Card Express. Simply enter the number of Cards you would like and select the shipping method. You have the choice between mailing and e-mailing (voucher).
- You get the dicounts directly at the box offices.
Validity of the Barcelona Card Express
- Full flexibility: you can decide by yourself when you want to use the Barcelona Card Express in the year of validity. Our vouchers are valid for one full calendar year for a single use.
- Start of validity is the first use of the card. The Barcelona Card Express is valid from the first use for 48 hours. The same for the ticket for public transport which is included in the Barcelona Card Express.
- The validation of the Barcelona Card Express 2017 is also continuing beyond the turn of the year, if the first-time use was still in the old year.
The 2018-Barcelona Card Express can be used from 1.1.2018.
- Shipping by post (€4.90): In order to receive your Barcelona Card Express before your arrival. Collection is not necessary. You are independent of opening times of the issuing points. Validity begins with the first use of the Card.
Here you find the shipping times.
- The 2018 Barcelona Cards Express will be send from mid January 2018.
- Shipping by e-mail (free shipping): Immediately after booking you will get a voucher that allows you to pick up your booked Barcelona Cards directly at the tourist information at the airport or other locations in the city (issuing points are listed below).
The voucher for the 2018 Barelona Cards Express will be sent by e-mail directly after your booking. It can be redeemed from 2 January.
Issuing points and opening hours
Opening hours of the issuing points (tourist infos) for the Barcelona Cards Express, if sent by e-mail (voucher):
- Airport Barcelona "El Prat de Llobregat", Terminal T1 and T2 (Opening time: Daily, 8:30 - 20:30)
- Plaça de Catalunya, basement opposite the El Cortes Inglés (Opening time: Daily, 8:30 - 20:30, 26th December and 6th January, from 9:00 to 15:00)
- Plaça de Sant Jaume/Ciutat, 2 (Opening time: Monday to Friday: 8:30 - 20:00, Saturday: 9:00 - 19:00 Sunday and public holidays: 9:00 - 14:00, 26th December and 6th January: from 9:00 - 14:00)
- Estació del Nord (at this bus station the busses from Girona airport stops, opened: Mon + Wed 09:00 to 19:00, Tue 09:00 to 20:00, Thu + Fri 09:00 - 21:00, Sat 10:30 - 20:00, Son 9:30 - 15:00 and 16:00 - 20:00)
- Main station Sants Estació (Opening time: Daily, 8:00 - 20:00, 26th December and 6th January: 9:00 to 15:00)
- All Tourist Info closed on 1st of January and 25th of December.
- Booking without risk: received by mail and unneeded Barcelona Cards Express you can return to us until the 15 January of the following year, we will refund the full purchase price.
- If you have booked the shipment via e-mail voucher, you can cancel the booking up to six weeks after the booking, but no later than 15 January of the following year.
- No cancellation fees.