Camp Nou, Europe's largest football stadium is the home of the legendary FC Barcelona. Look behind the scenes at the stadium operations. No waiting time at the ticket office. We will send you the tickets after booking via e-mail. A visit to the museum is included.
You'll get the group discount starting at 10 tickets.
The Camp Nou Experience takes you behind the scenes at FC Barcelona in the biggest football stadium in Europe: the press box with a panoramic view of the stadium, the locker room, visit the chapel - as some players do before games, enjoy the walk through the players tunnel to the sidelines, see the press room - where coaches and officials hold press conferences - and the mixed zone, where Messi and Co. give post-match interviews about the action on the pitch.
Afterwards you’ll see FC Barcelona documentaries in the multi-media zone. The Museum presents the fascinating history of the club, and original major trophies can be seen.
- Tour of the Camp Nou without standing in line at the ticket office
- Multi-Media Area
- Visit to the FC Barcelona Museum
- Discount if you book 10 tickets or more
- Audio guide in several languages (optional extra fee)
You'll receive the audio guide for the Camp Nou Experience at the entrance of the museum.
- Closed on 1 Jan and 25 Dec 2016. 31 Dec 2016 open until 14.30
- 06 Jan - 18 Mar 2016: Mon-Sat 10-18.30, Sun 10-14.30
- 19 Mar - 16 Oct 2016: 09.30 - 19.30
- 17 Oct - 18 Dec 2016: Mon-Sat 10-18.30, Sun 10-14.30
- 19 Dec - 31 Dec 2016: 09.30 - 19.30 (31 Dec. until 14.30)
- Closed on 25 December 2016
- On match days the Camp Nou stadium tour is not possible. The previous day of international match days or special matches, e.g. Champions League games or El Clàsico, the tour is not open or restricted.
- Latest entry: one hour before the stadium closes.
Information of Booking
Booking the tickets for the Camp Nou Experience is simple:
- Simply enter the desired number of tickets and click on "Add to cart".
- You don't need to specify a date or time for the tickets. Our tickets are valid until the printed effective date for a single entrance.
- We deliver the tickets via e-mail. Please print them out and show them at the entrance.
- The stadium tour is not suitable for people with physical disabilities due to structural conditions.
- Dogs are not allowed neither in the stadium nor at the museum.
Delivery of the tickets
- We send the ticket via e-mail as a pdf-file. Please, print out the ticket and show it an the entrance (scan the qr-code).
- No risk: Unused tickets can be cancelled 30 days after booking.
- No cancellation fees.