Explore Barcelona by bike: no matter if you would like to do a sightseeing tour of the districts or are planning a tour along the beach, a rented bike is an ideal vehicle, so explore the citty on your own.
By using a rental bike you are not just environmental friendly but are using one of the most flexible vehicles in a metropolis. The rental station is located in the Old Town district El Borne close to the church Santa Maria del Mar.
The rental bikes and services
- Bikes: light dutch bikes with low frames, mudguards and chain case
- Modern e-bikes
- Light: installed
- The rental bikes are in a well-kept technical flawless condition
- Helmet included by request
- bicycle lock is included
- City map is provided free of charge
You can rent your bike now
- You can find the rental prices right on this page.
- You can book up to 50 bikes online and up to 10 e-bikes.
If you need more bikes, please contact us in advance.
- Enter the number of bikes, the requested rental time.
- If you book a classic bike you can choose the pick up time yourself. E-bikes a ready to pick up at the booked time.
- After booking you will receive a voucher via e-mail. Please print this voucher out and bring it to the pick up place.
Pick up and drop off of the bikes/e-bikes
- Address of the pick up place: c/ Esparteria, 3, located only a few steps from the church Santa Maria del Mar. This is an ideal starting point for a bike tour and it is really easy to find.
- You will receive detailed directions with the booking confirmation.
- Please consider that you have to drop off the bikes during business hours. A refund for unused rental time is not possible.
Rental terms and conditions
Bikes, locks and helmets are handed out at the rental station during business hours and have to be dropped off during business hours.
A deposit is not necessary, however you have to lodge an ID for every booking.
The bikes are rented in an flawless technical condition. The renter accepts the responsibility for all possible damages or loss of the bike during the rental time and is liable for damages or loss of the bike towards the hirer.
In case of a loss of the classic bike the renter has to pay €200, for an e-bike €800, in case a loss of the lock €20 have to be payed.
The hirer is not liable for personal damages or other damages that the renter might cause by using the rented equipment. It is the renter’s sole responsibility to follow the traffic laws and to protect himself / herself from possible damages that might occur by using the bike.
The cancellation is free up to 48 hours prior the planned pick up. In case of a later cancellation a refund is not possible. It is possible to change the booking for free.