The exact times are given in a poster on the buses. The buses run every 5-25 minutes, depending on season and usage.
Information for Booking
Book your Bus Turístic Ticket here and get 5% discount. Simply enter the number of Bus Turístic Tickets you would like to receive and select the shipping method. You can choose between shipping by post and by e-mail.
Tickets for people over 65 and disabled
People over 65 and disabled with more than 33% certified handicap receive special rates (s. above). A proof shall be kept for access to the bus and presented on demand.
Validity & Cancellation
- Full flexibility: you can decide by yourself when you want to use the ticket during the year of validity. Our vouchers are valid for one full calendar year.
- 2017-Bus Turístic Tickets are not valid in 2018.
- Booking without risk: received by mail and unneeded Bus Turístic Tickets you can return to us until the 15. January of the following year, we will refund the full purchase price.
- No cancellation fees.
- Shipping via mail (€4.90 shipping): Choose this shipping method to receive your Bus Turístic tickets before your arrival. Picking up the Ticket is not necessary. You are independent of opening times of the pick up locations. Validity begins with the first use of the tickets. You can return any unused Bus Turístic Tikets to us up until 15 January the following year and receive a full refund.
- Here you find the shipping times.
- Shipping via e-mail (free shipping): Immediately after booking you will get a voucher that allows you to pick up your booked Bus Turístic Tickets directly at the bus, at the airport or other locations in the city. The voucher sent via e-mail can be redeemed at the pick up locationslisted below.
Pick up locations
Opening hours of the pick up locations (tourist infos) for the booked Bus Turístic Tickets, if sent via e-mail:
- You can pick up your booked ticket directly at the bus.
- Airport Barcelona "El Prat de Llobregat", Terminal T1 and T2 (Opening time: Daily, 8.30 - 20.30)
- Plaça de Catalunya, basement opposite the El Cortes Inglés (Opening time: Daily, 8.30 - 20.30, 26th December and 6th January, from 9.00 to 15.00)
- Plaça de Sant Jaume/Ciutat, 2 (Opening time: Monday to Friday: 8.30 - 20.00, Saturday: 9.00 - 19.00 Sunday and public holidays: 9.00 - 14.00, 26th December and 6th January: from 9.00 - 14.00)
- Estació del Nord (at this bus station the busses from Girona airport stop, opened: Mon + Wed 09:00 to 19.00, Tue 09.00 to 20.00, Thu + Fri 09.00 - 21.00, Sat 10.30 - 20.00, Son 9:30 - 15.00 and 16.00 - 20.00.
- Main station Sants Estació (Opening time: Daily, 8.00 - 20.00, 26th December and 6th January: 9.00 to 15)
- All Tourist Info closed on 1st January and 25th December