Multi-day tickets for public transport in Barcelona: With the Hola BCN! Ticket, you can use public transport for 3, 4 or 5 days (or 48, 72, 96 or 120 hours) throughout Barcelona. You can also get from the airport to the city and back with the Hola BCN!
Transportation included in the Hola BCN! ticket
- Metro, tram, line buses (TMB), local transport trains (FGC) and regional trains (Rodalies) throughout the city (Zone 1)
- Funicular de Montjuïc
- Train, Metro L9 and Bus 46 to the airport and the airport surcharge
Validity time of Hola BCN! ticket
- Maximum flexible: valid for 48, 72, 96 or 120 hours
- The validity of the Hola BCN! Ticket begins with the first use of the ticket in a bus or an access control to the metro or train
- Applies coherent to the booked number of hours
- If you use the 72 hours (3 days) Hola BCN ticket for the first time on Monday at 03:00, it will apply to Thursday 02:59. Note: If you go to the metro 02:48, you can finish your journey.
Using the Hola BCN! Ticket is simple
With the Hola BCN! Ticket, you no longer need to worry about tickets. In the specified time, you can drive public transport so often as often as you want.
To get into the metro, you have to put the Hola BCN into the access control. At the control machines you can see a green arrow, it points to the entrance through which you have to go. Often you tend to go in on the wrong side. Note that the ticket comes out at the top of the control machine.
In the buses and the trams, simply put it in the devalue.
- Not valid for Nitbus, Aerobús and Bus Turístic
- No reduced prices (e.g. children or seniors). Here we recommend the Barcelona Card for children.
Why the Hola BCN! Ticket is worthwhile
- Comfortable: No more annoying choice of the right ticket and ticket purchase of machines
- You can use the references contained as often as you like
- The Hola BCN! is cheaper: after a few trips, it has already paid off - compared to the single tickets
- No extra airport tickets necessary
- The Hola BCN! covers the entire urban area: you can use the transport association in Zone 1. In this way you come to all sights and the airport in Barcelona.