Multi-day tickets for public transport in Barcelona: With the Hola BCN! Ticket, you can use public transport for 3, 4 or 5 days (24 hours a day) throughout Barcelona. The Hola BCN! includes the metro, tram, local busses (TMB), local trains (FGC) and regional trains (Rodalies). You can also get from the airport to the city and back with the Hola BCN!
Highlights of the Hola BCN-Tickets
- Free Public Transport for 48, 72, 96 or 120 hours
- Includes train, metro L9 and Bus 46 to the airport
- The Ticket is included in the Barcelona Card with a lot of discounts and free entrances to the main attractions
With the Hola BCN! ticket you don't need to think about any tickets anymore: The Hola BCN! includes trips with the metro, public busses (TMB), local trains (FGC), trams and regional trains (Rodalies). You can use the ticket for the Radalies and the bus 46 to get from the airport to Barcelona and back as well.
Barcelona Card compared to the Hola BCN! ticket
- The Hola BCN-ticket is included in the Barcelona Card (unlimited use of public transport)
- With the free admissions with skip the line, included in the Barcelona Card, you save a lot of time.
- The extra charge for the Barcelona Card to get the Hola BCN ticket included is low: for only € 4.40 per day (5-day card) you can make use of the Barcelona Card. With only 2 free admissions (5-day card), the Barcelona Card may be worth buying for you.
When is the Hola BCN! Ticket worth buying?
- The 2-day Hola BCN! (48 h) costs 15,00 €, so only 7,50 € per day, the 5-days ticket (120 h) only 7,00€ per day. A single ticket costs 2.20 €, a ticket to the airport 4.60 €. So the Hola BCN ticket pays off really fast when you use the public transport.
- The Hola BCN! is comfortable: it is valid for 48-120 hours. You do not have to worry about any tickets during this time period, no matter how many times you ride a bus, metro or train. You don't even need an extra airport ticket to get to the airport or back.
- The Hola BCN! is cheaper: already after a few trips it has already paid off compared to the single tickets. You will not need the more expensive airport ticket for the metro or the train either.
- The Hola BCN! covers the entire city area: you can use the transport network in zone 1. This will bring you to all sights in Barcelona and to the airport.
Using the Hola BCN! Ticket is simple
The multi-day ticket for public transport is valid for a consecutive periods of 2 days (48 h), 3 days (72 h), 4 days (96 h) or 5 days (120 h) from the time it is first validated.
On the buses and trams, just put the ticket in the validator. To get into the metro you have to put the Hola BCN in the access control. At the vending machine you will see a green arrow pointing to the entrance through which you must go. Often you go in on the wrong side. Please note that the ticket comes out at the top of the ticket machine so you don't forget it there.