With this tour you will experience an impressive change of the environment: from the urban hustle and bustle to the quietness of the Pyrenees mountains. Discover idyllic landscapes, high peaks, lush valleys and crystal clear streams. You visit the ancient market town of Vic and the beautiful mountain village of Queralbs.
- Guided tour from Barcelona to the Pyrenees
- Visit the medieval town of Vic with a visit to the market
- Queralbs, mountain village high in the Pyrenees
- Ride on the toll train to the high mountain valley Vall de Núria
- Mountain paths and hiking routes
- Continue with the gondola lift into the mountains and enjoy the view from 2,200m altitude
- Ask about the possibility of hiking in winter with snowshoes
- Duration of the tour: 11 hours
- English speaking guide
- Tickets for the rack railway
- Free City Guide Book of Barcelona
- Mobile or printed voucher accepted
- Immediate confirmation
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the event
- Opposite the café of the Palau de la Música Catalana on Via Laietana.
- Address: Calla Palau de la Musica 1, 08011 Barcelona
- Please pay attention to good footwear, comfortable clothing and headgear!
- Also remember to bring enough drinking water!
- Lunch is not included, but you have a good selection of dishes in all price ranges in different places
Why book the day trip to the Pyrenees?
The Pyrenees represent nature in its original state. You will see the famous Vall de Núria with its peaks of almost 3000 m altitude and a wonderful flora and fauna. The Vall de Nuria is also known as the place of pilgrimage with the sanctuary (a Romanesque figure of Mary). It is a wonderful place to relax and immerse yourself in another world.