Get to know Barcelona with our private sightseeing tour in English learn all kinds of interesting facts and exciting stories about Barcelona. You will get a wonderful overview of the city. We will show you the hidden places of Barcelona and the top sights. On request, you can book a tapas break or breakfast break with your private sightseeing tour.
Highlights of Our Private Sightseeing Tour
- Tour guide will show you the top sights
- Tour guide is exclusively for your group, individual route possible
Why book a Private Sightseeing Tour?
The private city tour is a very special experience. Already when you get picked up you will feel that it is about you individually. We'll start with a brief discussion on whether there's something special about what you want to see, and if it's possible, we'll go there.
Your group can enjoy the sightseeing tour together. There's no need to split up as it might be the case with Bus Turístic. Especially by taxi or people carrier you can enjoy the exclusivity that our vehicles and drivers offer you during the sightseeing tour. For groups of 2 to 54 people we have the right vehicle for you.
During the private sightseeing tour we can show you hidden places where you would not have been able to get there otherwise.
Suggestions for your Private Sightseeing Tour
The tour suggestions are not binding. We are happy to plan the route according to your wishes.
Schedule of the Private Sightseeing Tour
- Depending on the size of the group, we offer our private sightseeing tour in a taxi up to 3 people, in a people carrier up to 6, in a minibus up to 18, in a midibus up to 31 and in a coach for up to 54 people.
- Our English speaking tour guide (taxi and people carrier driver) will wait for you in the lobby of your hotel. Other meeting points within Barcelona are possible.
- Our tour guides have entertaining stories and interesting backgrounds to tell about the places we pass by. You will certainly be fascinated by the city, during the sightseeing tour you will definitely not get bored.
- During the 4-hour sightseeing tour, we usually take two short breaks in special locations, from where you can enjoy the view of Barcelona and eat and drink. During the 2 hour city tour, we usually only take one stop.
- If you booked a tapas or breakfast break, we will take you to the restaurant. The locations of the restaurants we work with are very nice. You will definitely enjoy it.
- At the end of the tour we will take you back to your hotel or to a different place in Barcelona.