By taking Bus Turístic you will get an ideal overview over Barcelona. You can hop on and hop off at 44 bus stops. Book your tickets with group discount (10 people and up).
Each group member will receive his own ticket, you will stay flexible with your group. Our guarantee: plans change, if you don't need all your tickets, you can return the unused tickets and will receive a full refund (up to January 15th of the following year, only if shipped via mail).
Get to know Barcelona's sights, while enjoying the sun. The double decker bus is one of the most comfortable ways to explore the city. There are three bus lines to choose from and to hop on and hop off at the bus stops as desired in order to explore the different sights.
Included in the Hop-on-Hop-off-Tour ticket
- Bus tickets for one or two consecutive days are valid on all three lines (two lines from 1st November to 30th March)
- You can get on and off at the 45 bus stops at any time
- Route map with stops
- Audio commentary in 10 languages
- Each guest receives their own earphones
- Small travel guide with information (on the bus)
- Coupons with many discounts (on the bus)
- Free WiFi (on the bus)
- Lower deck is accessible with wheelchairs
Bus Turístic operating hours
The exact times are given in a poster on the buses. The buses run every 5-25 minutes, depending on season and usage.
- Summer: 09:00-20:00, Winter: 09:00-19:00
- Red and blue line all year, Monday to Sunday
- Green Line from 1st April to 1st November
- No operation on 1st January and 25th December (2-day-tickets that are used the 24th or 31st of december are valid for the 26th of december / 2nd of january as well)
Information for Booking
Book your Bus Turístic Ticket here and get 10% discount. Simply enter the number of Bus Turístic Tickets you would like to receive and select the shipping method. You can choose between shipping by post and by e-mail.
Validity & Cancellation
- Full flexibility: you can decide by yourself when you want to use the ticket during the year of validity. Our vouchers are valid for one full calendar year.
- Booking without risk: received by mail and unneeded Bus Turístic Tickets you can return to us until the 15.01. of the following year, we will refund the full purchase price.
- No cancellation fees.
- Shipping via mail (€4.90 shipping to EU countries and Switzerland): Choose this shipping method to receive your Bus Turístic Tickets before your arrival. Picking up the Ticket is not necessary. You are independent of opening times of the pick up locations. Validity begins with the first use of the Card. You can return any unused Bus Turístic Tikets to us up until 15/01/ the following year and receive a full refund. Here you find the shipping times.
- Shipping via e-mail (free shipping): Immediately after booking you will get a voucher that allows you to pick up your booked Bus Turístic Tickets directly at the bus, at the airport or other locations in the city. The voucher sent viaemail can be redeemed from 2nd January 2015 (pick up locations are listed below).
Pick up locations
Opening hours of the pick up locations (tourist infos) for the booked Bus Turístic Tickets, if sent via e-mail:
You can pick up your booked ticket directly at the bus.
Airport Barcelona "El Prat de Llobregat", Terminal T1 and T2 (Opening time: Daily, 8:30 - 20:30)
Plaça de Catalunya, basement opposite the El Cortes Inglés (Opening time: Daily, 8:30 - 20:30, 26th December and 6th January, from 9:00 to 15:00)
Plaça de Sant Jaume/Ciutat, 2 (Opening time: Monday to Friday: 8.30 - 20.00, Saturday: 9:00 - 19:00 Sunday and public holidays: 9:00 - 14:00, 26th December and 6th January: from 9:00 - 14:00)
Estació del Nord (at this bus station the busses from Girona airport stop, opened: Mon + Wed 09:00 to 19:00, Tue 09:00 to 20:00, Thu + Fri 09:00 - 21:00, Sat 10:30 - 20:00, Son 9:30 - 15:00 and 16:00 - 20:00.
Main station Sants Estació (Opening time: Daily, 8:00 - 20:00, 26th December and 6th January: 9:00 to 15:00)
All Tourist Infos are closed on 1st of January and 25th of December