Here you can book your tickets to FC Barcelona’s home matches in Europe’s biggest stadium, Camp Nou. Experience the superstars Lionel Messi, Suarez, ter Stegen, Piqué and many more in real life! The tickets will be sent to you by e-mail or by post with football scarves if you wish.
The transfer to and from the stadium is uncluded.
Official Ticket Agent
Barcelona.de is Official Ticket Agent of the FC Barcelona (ID FCB00BT).
- Tickets without advance booking fees
- Reputable and reliable processing of your booking and expert service
Overview of Seating Categories
All areas at Camp Nou are seating places.
This important information is part of the booking terms for FC Barcelona tickets. When booking you are confirming that you have taken note of this.
- Allocation of seats: We allocate the best available seats in the category you booked. Seats either next to each other or near each other are prioritised. However we cannot guarantee that seats will be next to each other..
- Specified match dates: These refer to the match weekend and are only binding after confirmation from the Spanish football league (approx. 10-30 days before the match). FC Barcelona home games take place at the weekend on Saturday or Sunday, rarely also Friday or Monday. The specified dates in the week are mostly a Wednesday or Thursday. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the specified match dates.
- Ticket delivery: Is carried out by e-mail. Please print the tickets as it is not enough to show them on your smartphone.
- Ticket prices: Our ticket prices include all taxes and fees. We will not charge any advanced booking fees. Included in the price is €22/€33 (including Spanish VAT) for the bus transfer to and from the stadium.
- The bus transfer included in the ticket price starts 2 hours before the official start of the match. Valid as ticket is the voucher we send you by e-mail with the booking confirmation. The return trip starts 60 minutes after the official end of the match. No refunds or compensation claims apply in the event of delays (for example caused by traffic jams) or if you do not use the bus transfer.
- Cancellation of the match tickets and additional services included in the package is not possible
- In accordance with UEFA's rules, tickets for Champions League matches may not be booked by persons with the same nationality as the visiting team. We would like to point out here that checks are made at the gates and entry may be refused.
Seats at Champions League matches are never next to each other. For Champions League matches we need the name and nationality of the persons who the tickets are booked for. You can send us this information by e-mail after booking. The booking is only processed after we have received this information from you.
Services we recommended to go with your tickets
Watching one of FC Barcelona's home matches is surely one of the highlights of your Barcelona trip. So we recommend the following services to go with your match tickets:
- The FC Barcelona fan scarf is a must. Simply enter the required amount.
- Camp Nou Experience
Take a behind-the-scene look at the biggest football station and the museum of Barça.
However the tour of the stadium is not available on match days.
- Bus Turístic
The open-top double-decker bus goes right past the stadium.
- Articket/Museum Pass
With this museum pass you can see six of the most important museums. A nice contrast to the football.
The above-mentioned services can be added to the shopping cart.
It is really easy to book tickets
- Select the match you wish to see on the right and enter the number of required FC Barcelona tickets in the corresponding section. Continue with "Add to Cart".
- After payment you will receive confirmation that we have received your booking and within 2 days you will receive the tickets by e-mail.
- In the case of last-minute bookings, tickets are sent within a few hours. Your hotel reception is sure to help you with printing.
- No discounted prices (for example for children or students).
Cancellation of the match tickets and bus transfers is not possible.